Season 89 - The Zombie BODY PARTS Monster Mash!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Ginny!!!! Well done all, it was a fabulous week and it really is lovely to be back :eek:

Classy, Al. Ginny is the host with the most - nice thought, and action to suit.

Congratulations to all. I said it before, and I'll say it again now. Whatever I thought about a contribution to the Season, Ginny had already expressed it, and more succinctly than I ever could. Thanks for being a great host, GT311.

And congratulations too to all the winners. Good, in particular to see MikeF come back with such a bang, but congratulations to librainian, ukuleledaddy and myrnaukulele as well. Great performances, great fun.

Thanks much, Alan. I look forward to getting a present and I'll gladly listen to the CD.

I regard hosting a Season as an opportunity to really look at other Seasonistas and salute their work, whether or not it wins a prize. And in doing so, I'm the one who benefits. I also love the banter among folks who live way far apart but who have gotten to be friends.

Woohoo! Thanks Ginny! I'm finally on the board - and against some tremendous entries this week. I'm honored to be nominated.

Ginny had some other excellent choices and every one was a standout performance to me as well. Congrats to Mike, Ray, Dave and Myrna for some excellent vids. I enjoyed them all. I would also like to thank the new entrants this week and encourage them all to keep coming back. Regardless of your skill level - everyone can bring some new and unexpected song choices which is probably the most valuable thing for me about the seasons - discovering (or rediscovering) new music and musicians from many different genres.

Ginny, my PM is sent but I'd love a 70s collection cd. I could use more music from that era and I'm curious to see what's included.

Onward and upward my friends!

Last edited:
For those of you who can't watch the winners video, I'll now post text of the results.

Winners
1. librainian - Où est ma tête — 1st choice of CD packs
2. Mikef - Ol' Red Eyes is Back — 2nd choice of CD packs
3. Raygf - Can't Get It Out of My Head —3rd choice of CD packs
4. Drawn from hat — ukuleledaddy — last CD pack

Extra prizes
Monster Mash winner- myrnaukulele (and friends)
My favorite video - ~Dave~~Wave~ - Man with Atom Brain

Commendations
-For going whole-hog - ukuleledaddy
-Praise to Liz (cua94) & Robin (Lumpy Wafflesquirt), newbies who are posting more than once.
-Praise to elmann for posting a song with an error that ends in laughter.

Thanks
-To the kind people who comment on my songs. It is much appreciated.

Congratulations, all! And thanks to Ginny for a week that made me over-indulge!

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you to every participant. And a big thank you to our lovely hostess, Ginny. Great Season, all!

Great season- Congrats to everyone, and now we can resume singing about naughty bits!
Fantastic season Ginny
Seriously glad you picked Mike's song. As a long time fan of the original (go figure), I knew he would nail it...
It is perfect.
More than perfect.

Last edited:
Congratulations Winners! All of you deserving. Ginny, great season! Thanks for the fun week:)

Well, I should have posted this last week but I just remembered this show. The opening music is played on a theremin.
I watched it a lot in high school.

Wow- a great week, we're all winners here, thanks for the shout-out Ginny.
I had a blast making a goofy video for your theme, I'm sure your cap will fit me better than the colander.

<snip>
Commendations
-For going whole-hog - ukuleledaddy
-Praise to Liz (cua94) & Robin (Lumpy Wafflesquirt), newbies who are posting more than once.
<snip>

A mention in despatches :^) thanks. I shall carry on with these 'ere seasons as it is giving me a reason to learn new tunes. I might even take the Uke down to my local open mic soon, [normally I just take a set of harmonicas].

Top Bottom