Season 534 “Cookies”.

CJ Great song with some fantastic finger work. Unfortunately it is without biscuits, true biscuits and not cookies. Biscuits getting you into trouble which I’ve never heard of before.

DelGriff. Wow! The gingerbread man to the power of two. This is wonderfully done and enjoyed every second of it! Thanks for bringing the actual gingerbread man poem to the Season.

Jon! Blowing me away with your mad skills in songwriting and playing. So much passion put into those strings.
I have so many favorite lyrics in your songs but one of the ones I like the best that’s how the thrift store is selling the blues!
Thank you for the songs for Cookie Season!

Another entertaining one from Joo! A noce painting to gaze at while enjoying a sung poem she found. Thanks!

Berni with another gem. Cracked me up you did. No how did you get a cookie from the BBC?

I just wanted to let you know that I will be a bit absent for a while.

My Dad got terrible news midweek that his body has stopped responding to his treatment. He's currently in hospital, but the medical team is working hard to get him strong enough to go home for the final stages. I'm driving over tomorrow to see him and to help my Mum as much as possible.

I have found a lovely cookie song, but it won't be on this week's playlist, I guess.
Keep strong, Sabine. I have been there with my vigil over my father in the last fortnight of his life. It is a harrowing experience. Hugs from Catalunya 😘

CJ Great song with some fantastic finger work. Unfortunately it is without biscuits, true biscuits and not cookies. Biscuits getting you into trouble which I’ve never heard of before.
"To celebrate Mother’s Day we are going to sing and play songs about what a lot of us used to do with our mothers, baking cookies. (never did)
But not specifically about baking cookies…, unless you know a song about baking cookies… just cookies in general. Or biscuits and some may call them."

Well this is the part of the brief that I was following ? ! Confused of Confused Town .😂😂

Last edited:
"To celebrate Mother’s Day we are going to sing and play songs about what a lot of us used to do with our mothers, baking cookies. (never did)
But not specifically about baking cookies…, unless you know a song about baking cookies… just cookies in general. Or biscuits and some may call them."

Well this is the part of the brief that I was following ? ! Confused of Confused Town .😂😂
Whoops that’s supposed to say or biscuits AS some may call them. Just actual cookies. Or whatever they are called in other countries.

Here is one of my cookie songs. I have a couple but I don’t know if I’ll get to them.
One time I wrote a song that’s a Pastiche poor “Taylor Swift… Teardrops on my guitar”… I changed it to “ teardrops on the cookie jar”. However I cannot find the sheet music for it. So I wrote another one, prestige, last night I hope I have time to play it and I hope someone listens to it. Thank you all for a wonderful Season.

My Dad got terrible news midweek that his body has stopped responding to his treatment. He's currently in hospital, but the medical team is working hard to get him strong enough to go home for the final stages. I'm driving over tomorrow to see him and to help my Mum as much as possible.

I have found a lovely cookie song, but it won't be on this week's playlist, I guess.
So sorry, Sabine. We’ll be thinking of you and sending good wishes to all.

Kids can still watch your videos if they're set for "Not for kids". It just doesn't allow comments or ads. I know my grandkids watch mine.
Did not know that - I have de-set the 'made for kids' :D
Thanks for the info.

Since I can’t remember so many in a row because I’ve been under the weather and so busy. I am splitting this up obviously.

Now we have…Cookies by morningdove. Wow! What a great song for your first song written. I love the melody and the chord progression. Keep it up!

Oh Liz but YOU are a delicious. Forget about cookies. I’ve actually had this experience as I’m sure a lot of mothers have. It wasn’t cookies but some thing else and I had to clean it up.
But we love it don’t we!
I love absolutely everything you did with this. What more can I say you are I wander. I’m sure all agree.

cazteclo…. what a great song you brought. Unfortunately I cannot add it to the playlist or comment on it on YouTube because it is made for kids.
But anyway this is a great song and you show that you are very capable with the ukulele as it is hard to sing and pluck out a tune at the same time. Thank you for this gingerbread man song.
Jim told me that I don't really need to have it set at 'made for kids' so I de-set the video.
The kindergarten can, of course, play my 'barnalög' (children's songs) playlist despite those settings :D

Ah, of course the food-loving Japanese punk rockers Shonen Knife have a song about loving cookies.

Love and strength to Val and Sabine and everyone who's struggling through these challenging times <3

Hi Sabine, I will miss seeing your submissions but I know your focus will be elsewhere. I’m glad you can be available to your Mum at this time. Wishing your Father an easy passage and you and your family love and strength.
Liz

Theonlyukethatmatters brings us the finale song… Cookie day. Fast and furious cookie day. I love it! Don’t forget to give me your address to claim your poster for my last season.

Attachments

• 3B0B157F-B2AD-4C9C-87DA-EBF713A6496B.jpeg
    3B0B157F-B2AD-4C9C-87DA-EBF713A6496B.jpeg
    864.2 KB · Views: 3
I return to the stairwell to cover Jack Johnson's Cookie Jar
Ridiculously late mostly due to ongoing rolling blackouts in Myanmar>>>

Top Bottom