Festival Reno Ukulele Festival

nicolec

Reaction score
Reno Ukulele Festival October 18-21. I live in North Lake Tahoe and am thinking of maybe going. Has anyone ever been?

It is recommended since you are so close as to make it a day trip. Perhaps look at Thursday or Friday and pick which day appeals to you more to sample it for a full day. Be aware that they may sell out.

Here is a link to a member's thread about the recent Los Angeles Ukulele Festival to give you an idea what it might be like.

It is recommended since you are so close as to make it a day trip. Perhaps look at Thursday or Friday and pick which day appeals to you more to sample it for a full day. Be aware that they may sell out.

Here is a link to a member's thread about the recent Los Angeles Ukulele Festival to give you an idea what it might be like.

Awesome
Thanks!

Awesome
Thanks!
I’m from northern NV and went last year (first uke festival). It was a lot of fun with classes for all levels. No where near the level of the LA festival rainbow21 mentioned though. It would be a good one to check out and if you’re in NLT how can you pass it up!!!

Last edited:
I am going! I went last year and am glad to see more diversity in the artist line-up this year. It is smaller than the LA Uke Festival, but it's also 3.5 full days of ukulele fun! And it feels more intimate, less crowded. Lots of variety with the workshops, and the strum-alongs and evening concerts are so fun. The Friday night concert is in the showroom, so you have that concerty feel.

Since you're pretty close, I'd definitely recommend going! You might regret it if you don't.

Last edited:
Reno Ukulele Festival October 18-21. I live in North Lake Tahoe and am thinking of maybe going. Has anyone ever been?
Hey Nicolec, did you go to the Reno ukefest? There were a lot more people this year than last year.

Hey Nicolec, did you go to the Reno ukefest? There were a lot more people this year than last year.
Dang I didn’t. My husband had to work so I had to stay home with the baby. Hopefully next year or another one somewhere else sooner!

Dang I didn’t. My husband had to work so I had to stay home with the baby. Hopefully next year or another one somewhere else sooner!
Kiddo time is good too. If you get the chance next year, it’s worth it. Plus there are concerts every night from the instructor's that are great too. Included in the price.

Top Bottom