Price
$300
Shipping
No shipping. Local deal near Portland Oregon
Size
Baritone

SleepyheadRooster

Reaction score
I play guitars and GCEA ukulele. I’m not much for playing baritone ukulele.

So I’d like to trade this for a tenor ukulele. I would also possibly trade for a Deering Goodtime open back banjo I can add some cash if I’m trading up. I don’t want to trade down. I’m looking for a local deal only in Portland, Oregon.

No shipping.
Sorry.

I got this from The Ukulele Site about a month ago. I guess I got the last of the lower prices. To my door with the padded gig bag was $429.53. I have about an hour of play time on it. It’s as new. It’s just sitting here. I suppose I’d take (lowered to) $300 cash for it.

I teach guitar and ukulele. I bought this only to teach one student who specifically wanted baritone uke lessons. The student hasn’t followed up about lessons. I’ve learned a lesson; don’t buy instruments just to add one student. I’ll stick to guitar and GCEA uke instruction going forward.

Last edited:
Pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpeg
    IMG_1989.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 27
I’d still prefer a trade for a concert or tenor, but I lowered the cash price to $300. Still local only.

Thanks! 🎶

You might try some low GCEA strings on it. Deeper and fuller sound.

You might try some low GCEA strings on it. Deeper and fuller sound.
Thanks.

No. I have a couple Pono tenors I’m happy playing. This one was supposed to be for teaching a specific student, and I thought eventually I would maybe add others. But I just prefer guitar in this frequency range, and I like the contrast when I play my tenor ukuleles.

I just updated this post and title to reflect the fact that I really don’t want a concert. Tenor is really the only uke size I play.

The ideal trade would be a Pono Kalele Mahogany Tenor - the little brother of this one. That said, I’m open to other ideas and I can add some cash for the right tenor ukulele.

Thanks!

@SleepyheadRooster was this sold or just taken off market? I've got one more tenor to trade or sell out and this would be a nice upgraded beater for me when playing with the niece and nephew... and then I don't have to say I bought another ukulele. I've got the tenor honduran mahogany Kala Elite for trade, 2019 model with X bracing, some signs of wear light scratches and small ding but it is a expensive when new comparatively so I figure close to fair, maybe you can throw some cash my way. Penny for your thoughts!

@SleepyheadRooster was this sold or just taken off market? I've got one more tenor to trade or sell out and this would be a nice upgraded beater for me when playing with the niece and nephew... and then I don't have to say I bought another ukulele. I've got the tenor honduran mahogany Kala Elite for trade, 2019 model with X bracing, some signs of wear light scratches and small ding but it is a expensive when new comparatively so I figure close to fair, maybe you can throw some cash my way. Penny for your thoughts!
Sorry. I ended up keeping this because I had a student contact me about baritone lessons. Lessons are going well, and for now I’m not planning to sell or trade it.

Top Bottom