Please read this before you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickie

Reaction score
Good point Nickie, hope people will heed this.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how newbies seem highly resistant to reading the stickie threads, and find themselves wandering blindly.

If I had a dollar...:)

Most newbies are in a hurry to find what they want, they haven't got time to read 'stickies'! :rofl:

Simple thing to do is notify the mods, so that they can move it to the appropriate section, & let them deal with the perpetrator. :)

And those who don't use "search".
Love all the "what's the best _________?" too.

And those who don't use "search".
Love all the "what's the best _________?" too.

I've not had much luck with the search here. I've never figured out the secret formula you have to use for a specific response.

You know "Search" befuddles me too. I spend a lot of time looking for my danged car keys, I don't wanna do that here!

We've tweaked the Read This for this section. Hopefully it now makes things a little clearer.

Newbies may not want to read stickies, but it's really not much to ask of people. Certainly less work than that needed to move a heap of reported threads.

That said, I'll try to keep an eye on it and keep the section fairly free of misplaced threads. Of course, your reports will make that job easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom