Playing again after many years!

Melodytchi

Reaction score
Hello :)

I was interested in the ukulele a lot in middle school and early high school, but never had much dedication. I was mainly playing MCR songs I found online.
Lots of circumstances in my life have changed since then and I decided to give the ukulele another go! I have a cheap one from high school still but yesterday purchased a better quality one, just waiting for it to arrive!

Excited to get back into it with more maturity on my side, hopefully will be a better player this time around. Great to be here!

Welcome to the UU forums! Nice to have you aboard. That's really cool that you've decided to give ukulele a go again. There are many great resources here, and lots of people with a wealth of knowledge willing to share, so have a good look around and feel free to ask questions!

We look forward to and invite you to share a NUD (new ukulele day) post when you're latest addition joins you!

Hello! I have a feeling this time around it's going to be a joy for you. The people here should help make it so. You'll have to show us your new uke, after it arrives.

Welcome! You’ll find so many helpful people and resources here. I hope you enjoy restarting the journey.

Welcome to UU, Melodytchi!!
Sometimes one of our interests needs to make way for other things, but the uke is patient and will always welcome you back!

Top Bottom