paxukulele review 2022-2023

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score

I haven't been able to record anything new due to a bad cold that doesn't seem to want to go away, but I used the time to compile excerpts from many of my videos from the past couple of years. My output was drastically down this past year, but I'm determined to make 2024 a productive year. If only this cold would leave! Anyway, hope you like this review of my work.

Love this compilation. Love the originals.

Looking forward to a great 2024 from you!

Nice compilation. Looking forward to your 2024 output!

Thanks for that most recent "greatest hits"! I'm sorry you've not been feeling well, I really hope you're back to normal soon, and feeling up to sharing more music with us.

Thanks for the greatest hits compilation John, loved it! Hope you can shake that "cold" soon. A happy and healthy New Year to you and yours.
Thanks, Joe! I'm reluctant to use the term "greatest hits," but I think when I retire from YouTubing, it'll be fun to compile excerpts from selected videos spanning all the years. By then I should several hundred videos to choose from! Happy New Year to you and yours, as well! :)

Thanks for that most recent "greatest hits"! I'm sorry you've not been feeling well, I really hope you're back to normal soon, and feeling up to sharing more music with us.
Thanks, ploverwing! I really appreciate it! From past experience, I know I just have to give it time and it'll gradually get better. Maybe my age has slowed down the recovery process. But I'm eager to start recording again! :)

Great stuff John! Many of your songs really bring back joyful memories. You're a real trooper...you've done so many songs!
Thanks, John! Including my keonepax channel, where I started posting ukulele videos in late 2006, I've been YouTubing for around 17 years! My goodness! :)

Thanks for continuing to share your music with us, John. Always a pleasure to listen (and watch) your videos. Get well soon.

Bill

Thanks for continuing to share your music with us, John. Always a pleasure to listen (and watch) your videos. Get well soon.

Bill
Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! Hope you have a great 2024! :)

Thanks for the Greatest Hits 2022-2023, John. I especially liked My Girl by The Temptations and I'll Be Around by The Spinners. Also the way you did Baby's In Black by The Beatles. Nice work! Get well soon and enjoy a prosperous and productive 2024!

A Happy, Healthier New Year to you, John, and many thanks for the wonderful compilation. As always, your songs provide us with a marvelous walk through our past memories. As for your ”drastically down“ output, fear not. Your output is still far beyond what most of us have managed to do. :)

Thanks for the Greatest Hits 2022-2023, John. I especially liked My Girl by The Temptations and I'll Be Around by The Spinners. Also the way you did Baby's In Black by The Beatles. Nice work! Get well soon and enjoy a prosperous and productive 2024!
Thanks, Yukio! I loved those groups like the Spinners, Stylistics, Chi-Lites, O-Jays, etc., so I hope I can get around to doing more songs by them. I wish you a great 2024 as well! :)

Top Bottom