One had to go so the One could come in.....

mjh42

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers
I had an acoustic guitar long ago in a land far away. I left it in more capable hands. My brother is a player and collector, my spouse has a couple of acoustics, my son has a Strat. Spouses side of the family has a strong an lively music tradition. I've been playing ukulele for about 8 years. Have acoustic instruments and one very nice Godin Multiuke--from their Multitac series. But I wanted some changes.

So this went out:

IMG_4857.jpg

Certainly a lot of fun to play, worked well with pedals, EQ a must. But I was left wanting more in the electrical sound world. So I started looking. A Telecaster was pretty high on the list. Likely a Player or Player Pro--more than likely used.
Locally we have MusicGoRound. Sure your not going to get the sell on your own price but I can walk right in, get a trade value, lay down some cash and walk out with something new to me.

So I went and picked up this:

IMG_4886.jpg
Now I have to re remember a bunch of cords, learn some new ones, work on hand strength-stretch-cord shapes. Find the cords to a bunch of songs I already know on ukulele (not the typical yellow and blue book) and get rolling. Always learning and trying to have some fun. The Supro Delta King 12 and some pedals are ready as well.

Congratulations that Fender Telecaster is a true classic. You did really good, now enjoy learning all that new stuff that's ahead of you. Thanks for sharing

Top Bottom