NorCal Ukulele Festival

Man!!! Right as ppl started jammin, my buddy that I rode with wanted to leave...

I loved the reaction of the usos when Uncle Dom busted out his improv during Sonny B's song!

Lets see those pics and vids!

i got there around 2pm and got to see some of the action...saw the dominator and the miles boys and a bunch of other people jamming...great stuff!! later on we went into the auditorium and saw a few ukulele bands play...very nice...good entertainment...

Some Pics

eric.JPG

Eric (Emotion) doing his thang

dom_&_derick.JPG

Me with Derick Sebastian - We had a good little jam session with Mel Orillo at the ChamorroBoy booth.

kamaka_booth.JPG

Me inbetween Asa Young and Bryan Tolentino with Fred Kamaka

asa_&_bryan.JPG

Bryan gives the Dominator Spruce Top Tenor a thorough spanking. Man can this guy play. Silky SMOOOTH!

Here's a couple more

jammin_1.JPG

Eric, James, Alex and others doing some jamming

mike_&_terry.JPG

Old Smelly Bob, Mike DaSilva and Terry (Toebone) Tucker

Hey Dom, who was that guy, Derrick Sebastian? He started talking to me and my buddy, but I was a lil spooked -- ppl arent normally that friendly.... for reals

Hey Dom, who was that guy, Derrick Sebastian? He started talking to me and my buddy, but I was a lil spooked -- ppl arent normally that friendly.... for reals

Rob, Derick is an up and comer from Hawaii who has been travelling a fair bit the last couple of years trying to get himself out there. I had a great time jamming a few things with him and shooting the breeze a bit.

Oh, coo coo. If anything, that uke bag/life raft he had on his back should catch an eye!

Sad I didnt get to stick around longer... shucks

Oh, coo coo. If anything, that uke bag/life raft he had on his back should catch an eye!

Sad I didnt get to stick around longer... shucks

BTW, I don't know the name brand of the bag he was toting but I did notice when he put his uke away that it is in a hard shell case and then he puts the hard shell case in the soft case. Extra insurance when travelling I guess.

Top Bottom