New to the Forum

Reaction score
Hello, I am a 62 old retire gentleman from east Wisconsin. Purchased my first Baritone Ukulele and I think I did quite well. Lots of research went into this as guitars have been my forte. Really digging the bond to my grandchildren with this new to me instrument.

Welcome to the UU forums! Glad that you've found us and even more glad that you've discovered the ukulele!

Welcome to UU, Anthony! What baritone didja get?

I like that you wrote "first" baritone... which implies there will be more to come!! Looking forward to hearing more about your ukulele journey.

Last edited:
Hi Anthony, from one Wisconsinite to another, welcome to the UU Forum. I'm on the west side of the state near La Crosse.

My first luthier-made instrument was a Mike Pereira MP Cali Black Walnut tenor. It has a deep woody sound that can be a canon if played hard. Your bari must have a very impressive voice.

It great that your uke is helping strengthen your bond with your grandkids.

Hi Anthony, from one Wisconsinite to another, welcome to the UU Forum. I'm on the west side of the state near La Crosse.

My first luthier-made instrument was a Mike Pereira MP Cali Black Walnut tenor. It has a deep woody sound that can be a canon if played hard. Your bari must have a very impressive voice.

It great that your uke is helping strengthen your bond with your grandkids.
Just got done with the fret polish. Ordered string ties, fretboard conditioner and made a wall hanger for it's display!!

Top Bottom