Never Gonna Fall in Love Again (Eric Carmen)

I like your videos because you select "lost hits" from the past.

I was singing "Blue On Blue (Heartache on heartache)" to my wife in the car just yesterday -- no fooling -- and it's because you did the video some time ago and it stuck in my mind like a crabapple.

Thanks, friends! Steve, it's my mission in life to bring back those half-forgotten musical gems from the past!

Thanks, friends! Steve, it's my mission in life to bring back those half-forgotten musical gems from the past!

John, you have been doing well at it. Your videos are top of the UU charts. I'd like to make an iPod chnnel on my iPod of some of your songs, if that's okay. Utube to mp3 converter, like I've done for a few of my other favorite youtube stars (eg Ericvel, RussBusss, etc). I listen when I power walk and such. If you have a CD or digital download, I'd buy the songs there (as I do for Gerald Ross, Taimane, Brittni, Craig Chee, etc.)-Steve

Thanks, Steve! I really appreciate it! Sometimes I think I should try to get back to songwriting (did a bit of it when I was a college student), but I'm having a lot of fun covering my favorite songs from the past!

Top Bottom