NBD: New Bag Day - Rebel Pillow Gig Bag from Contest

Shaw

Reaction score
I received a box from Thailand today with my prize from The Rebel's guessing game contest. I wanted to do a quick New Bag Day post and say thank you to The Rebel for their generosity.

This bag is really wild and fun. It's a ridiculously soft fleece/velour material (think pajama pants). It has a nice little pocket inside and a Velcro pillow that can be adjusted to support the neck. It's currently holding my son's concert Makala Shark and he loves it, so I may never get it back. I just wish I had a ukulele from The Rebel to match. One of these days...

Thanks again to The Rebel for such a fun and generous contest!

PXL_20230713_170649895.jpg
PXL_20230713_170701140.jpg
PXL_20230713_170848643~2.jpg

Last edited:
congratulations Shaw, it's lovely, as is your son's uke! i wouldn't give it back to you either mate. ;)
and yes, thank you to the lovely folks at Rebel for the contest!
🌻

congratulations Shaw, it's lovely, as is your son's uke! i wouldn't give it back to you either mate. ;)
and yes, thank you to the lovely folks at Rebel for the contest!
🌻
It disappeared into the boy's bedroom within seconds of taking these pictures and has yet to appear. It's a very fun and youthful case, so I won't hold it against him to think it must be for him and not the old man.

I can't get over it for nap time, too. :ROFLMAO: It makes me want to cuddle up and go to sleep for a bit.
I'd be worried that I'd roll over and flatten the uke inside. :oops:

Top Bottom