NAMM Grassy Knoll Video - Waterfalls

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Big mahaloz to Sally for taking this video and posting it to YouTube.

This is Waterfalls, by TLC. It started raining, so we had to move under the canopy of the convention center. It provided better acoustics, and a large umbrella.

In this video: Aldrine Guerrero, Craig Chee, Kalei Gamiao, Kyle Furusho, Narciso Lobo, Ken Middleton, Andre (electrauke), Andre's parents, Mim, Tim (ukeeku) Szerlong, Colin (Colmes) Coleman, Richard (newport local) Jensen, Sally (salukulady) Cardinal, Sally's daughters, Aaron Nakamura, Gerald Ross, Nicholas Kim, Phyllis and Dale Webb, Josh Webb, Kahai, Gabrielle Tomasz, and some other people whose names I don't remember. Sorry!

Seeso! What an incredibly nice group of people. So much happy making!

What makes me laugh is that Craig Chee is there, and he laughs the whole way through.
It was awesome. Seeso is THE song master for leading a group.

what makes me laugh is that craig chee is there, and he laughs the whole way through.
It was awesome. Seeso is the song master for leading a group.

CRAIG CHEE IS LAUGHING!

lcl

ahhh hahahaha... what a fun weekend... i'll definitely be writing about it more in my long overdue blog post soon...

it was so fun to meet a lot of you and see some familiar faces! still amazed at the people i get to meet due to this instrument...

mim, i need to hire you as both a security guard and PA... or to just hire you to rap throughout the day!

Top Bottom