Midwest Uke and Harmonica Camp?

bretterb

Reaction score
Hi. I'm considering registering for the Midwest Uke and Harmonica Camp in August, but wondered if anyone has been in the past and if you thought it was a worthwhile experience?

Or, alternatively, if you know of other ukulele or music "camps" coming up this summer/fall that I should look into? I'm in Bloomington, Indiana, and would prefer something within a day's driving distance (8 hours / less than 500 miles).

Thanks!

-Brett

Wish I could go... harmonica is my first instrument, and what I mainly play in the band I'm in. I often play my uke or guitar with the harp in a "rack" for solo performances and busking...
Sigh...

I'll be attending the Strathmore UkeFest in Bethesda, MD (Aug. 13-17). Not sure if this is within your driving limit, but it might be worth checking out. I have not been there before but I have high hopes based on the instructors and class descriptions.

Bethesda is less than an hour from where I live (Kent Island MD). Unfortunately I will be in the Outer Banks on our family vacation...

I'll be attending the Strathmore UkeFest in Bethesda, MD (Aug. 13-17). Not sure if this is within your driving limit, but it might be worth checking out. I have not been there before but I have high hopes based on the instructors and class descriptions.
I attended Strathmore a couple years ago and it was a really good experience. Top notch instructors! But my fav Fest is Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway (TBUG). I've been a few times, kind of vacation / Ukefest combo.

Top Bottom