Michelle (the Beatles)

Lovely playing and singing. Another really nice rendition. Your choice of songs are always top notch

Lovely playing and singing. Another really nice rendition. Your choice of songs are always top notch
Thanks, EDW! Really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying the weekend! :)

Enjoyed as always!

Almost as good as Paul (he had help from his group)!

Beautifully done John. Another great choice and performance. Thank you sir.

Enjoyed as always!

Almost as good as Paul (he had help from his group)!
Thanks, Rainbow! You're very kind! I could never hope to come anywhere close to Paul McCartney, but I can dream! Beatles and McCartney in particular have certainly inspired my musical endeavors on YouTube! :)

Where would we be without the musical legacy of The Beatles? Their vast repertoire has become the soundtrack for the lives of so many of us. As always, you produced a marvelous rendition of one of their most iconic songs, John; one that your voice is particularly well-suited for. Thanks a bunch for sharing the video with us!

Where would we be without the musical legacy of The Beatles? Their vast repertoire has become the soundtrack for the lives of so many of us. As always, you produced a marvelous rendition of one of their most iconic songs, John; one that your voice is particularly well-suited for. Thanks a bunch for sharing the video with us!
Thanks, Jan! I totally agree about the legacy of the Beatles, and in addition to their great catalog of songs, you also have to consider all the other artists who were inspired by the Beatles, and their impact gets magnified many times over! If I could travel a couple centuries into the future, one thing I'd like to investigate is which artists from our time will still be known and listened to. Will people look at the Beatles the way we think of Mozart? :)

Top Bottom