Shipping
40ish
Size
Concert

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Refilling the Uke Fund Sale - I have a nice Martin Koa concert with logoed gig bag. I picked it because it's one of the nicer Koa grain patterns. Great typical sound for this uke, and it's very clean! $375 + shipping/ins. If you want to use PayPal Goods and Services, I'm good with that, as long as you pick up the fees.

Ask any questions, I'll always provide honest answers. Thanks for looking, Rick

Attachments

• IMG_5462.jpg
    IMG_5462.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_5463.jpg
    IMG_5463.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_5464.jpg
    IMG_5464.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_5465.jpg
    IMG_5465.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_5466.jpg
    IMG_5466.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_5468.jpg
    IMG_5468.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 420
Refilling the Uke Fund Sale - I have a nice Martin Koa concert with logoed gig bag. I picked it because it's one of the nicer Koa grain patterns. Great typical sound for this uke, and it's very clean! $375 + shipping/ins. If you want to use PayPal Goods and Services, I'm good with that, as long as you pick up the fees.

Much prettier koa than my C1K. Great price for a fine player. Someone should grab this in a hurry.

Would you entertain a trade for a mint McSpadden Walnut Mountain Dulcimer?

That's a beauty. If I didn't already have one, I'd be tempted.

Still available... in 2 popular sizes!

I have one it’s a really good concert. I put fremont Blacklines mediums on it sounds great. Comes with Martin fluorocarbons, I’m not a fan of the Martin strings. To each his own.

You know, I had someone kind of local interested and asked me to check it over closely and verify it's condition. I checked it out, tuned it up and played it, and I was surprised at it's volume. I had the tenor version and I think the concert is louder! I was sad that it might be sold but he decided on a different direction. I'll leave it listed (mostly because concert is my least preferred size) but I'm going to keep playing it and maybe change my mind. The Koa in this uke is much nicer than what's typical from this model Martin, and it's even got a little flame! Thanks for your comments I may try the Fremonts.

I bought this uke on a whim, got it from Sweetwater no set up. I wasn’t expecting to much. It turned out to be a very pleasing uke to play. I have a Kala elite USA made dog hair mahogany concert that cost almost twice as much and I like the Martin just as much. Put the Fremonts on it really rings with them. I have too many ukes, some very expensive ones mostly sopranos, I bought a used Martin S1 soprano for an inexpensive uke to take to barbecues and such something I wouldn’t worry about and was surprised at how great it sounds. I also plays like butter. That just showed the snob in me that an instrument doesn’t need to be expensive, hard to find, or exotic to be great.

Almost had this one sold but buyer didn't wait and switched gears (local). He asked if it played good so I pulled it out of the case, brushed up the tuning and played it. It plays great and it's LOUD! Kind of like the classic Martin sopranos are loud. I had the tenor version at the same time and I believe the concert is a bit louder. And the wood grains are much nicer than typical. If I was a concert player this would be a keeper but I already have a couple concerts that don't get enough play time!

Top Bottom