Luna Uke Henna Dragon Concert Ukulele - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
Could this be the day that Luna impress me after all these years?

You gave this uke every chance to please you (as you always do). It was fairly and exhaustively examined, and the result is there for all to see. Another honest, clear-eyed and impartial review.

Funny that the other Luna ukulele brand posted a video of their new ukulele model on the same day. Disappoints me that the superior Luna ukulele brand is hard to buy in my country.

Thanks for exposing bad Luna, Baz. We all need to steer clear of stuff like this, or what I call Ukulele Shaped Objects.

You gave this uke every chance to please you (as you always do). It was fairly and exhaustively examined, and the result is there for all to see. Another honest, clear-eyed and impartial review.
Thanks Patty - I always approach all reviews WANTING to like them. Tough with these ones!

Funny that the other Luna ukulele brand posted a video of their new ukulele model on the same day. Disappoints me that the superior Luna ukulele brand is hard to buy in my country.

Yeah - we don't see those in UK either

Could this be the day that Luna impress me after all these years?

I like the design, just not on a ukulele. Having honest reviews for ukes of this caliber is so important because first time buyers are often attracted to snazzy designs and modest price point. Straightforward and honest reporting!

Thank you as usual!

Top Bottom