Location, please

socal16

Reaction score
I like to know where people are from yet most members don’t put a location in their account info. I’m from beautiful Altadena California in the foothills of the San Gabriel mountains near the Rose Bowl.

Don’t you want to know where people are located?

Doug

I like to know where people are from yet most members don’t put a location in their account info. I’m from beautiful Altadena California in the foothills of the San Gabriel mountains near the Rose Bowl.

Don’t you want to know where people are located?

Doug
Lathemtown community, GA, southern Appalachian foothills 40 miles north of Atlanta. Many UU-ers (including myself) reasonably and justifiably prefer not to disclose too much that may later be exploited by online creeps, thieves & scammers.

Tampa Bay area. Home of TBUS, Florida's largest ukulele community. The peninsula holds 4 ukulele performance groups, Pineapple Scruffs, the Mungos, the Boisens, and Ladies of Uke.

Kaneohe, Oahu, home of Kanilea Ukulele (a quick bicycle ride away) on the eastern shore, about half an hour from Honolulu to the south, and 45 min from Haleiwa and The Hawaii Music Store on the North Shore (more like an hour plus if beach traffic is happening). We're a couple of blocks from the ocean, so no humidifiers for me. :)

Over the years, I’ve lived in lots of different places in both Canada and the U.S., but I now hang my hat in Corvallis, Oregon (between Portland and Eugene). Been here 10 years, and not likely to leave - unless an opportunity to go back home to Canada comes along.

Top Bottom