Little Lies (Fleetwood Mac)

Love it. Great way to start my morning.

My first major relationship was when I was in college and we broke up it was very dramatic (as everything was when you’re in your early twenties). Back in the day when you could call a radio station and make requests and dedications, she had them dedicate this song to me. At the time it was soul crushing, but now when I hear Little Lies it just makes me laugh.

My first major relationship was when I was in college and we broke up it was very dramatic (as everything was when you’re in your early twenties). Back in the day when you could call a radio station and make requests and dedications, she had them dedicate this song to me. At the time it was soul crushing, but now when I hear Little Lies it just makes me laugh.
Oh my, Captain, what a memory to have connected to this song! Sounds like time has eased the trauma from that past relationship, so I'm glad.

Oh my, Captain, what a memory to have connected to this song! Sounds like time has eased the trauma from that past relationship, so I'm glad.
Oh yeah, it took a couple of years to realize it really was for the best. Very early in my relationship with the CFO, I told her the entire story of my ex. She then asked if it was going to affect what we were starting up. At that moment I knew I was over her and told the CFO it wouldn’t be an issue. And it never has, although she loves to call me whenever she hears Little Lies. For some reason that amuses the hell out of her.

I reconnected with my ex a few years ago on Facebook. We’ve spent several evenings laughing about how badly we both handled the break up.

Top Bottom