Shipping
Included in CONUS up to $75
Size
Super Tenor 19 Inch Scale

Nefelim

Reaction score
SOLD*

Hello Everybody,

Selling my Kanile’a K-1 ST 19 inch scale super tenor to raise a little money for a custom build. Its in great shape and sounds amazing. The only issues I see are some fingernail scratches on the upper bout which I have tried to capture in an attached picture. Also a very small ding on the back which is only visible in direct light. Width at nut is 1.5 inch.

Ive been a member of the board for sometime but have never sold anything. I have bought a couple of instruments from Rhiggie and Sold (via Flea Market)/Traded with Jeanpaul who are both well known members here.

Asking $1000 shipped within CONUS (shipping up to $75). I prefer Paypal - please add costs for fees if you would like an invoice. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for checking it out!!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yes indeed it is a super tenor - forgot to note that in my original post but just changed the size description at the top. Thanks for catching that for me and for the kind words

Hello Everybody,

Selling my Kanile’a K-1 ST 19 inch scale super tenor to raise a little money for a custom build. Its in great shape and sounds amazing. The only issues I see are some fingernail scratches on the upper bout which I have tried to capture in an attached picture. Also a very small ding on the back which is only visible in direct light. Width at nut is 1.5 inch.

Ive been a member of the board for sometime but have never sold anything. I have bought a couple of instruments from Rhiggie and Sold (via Flea Market)/Traded with Jeanpaul who are both well known members here.

Asking $1000 shipped within CONUS (shipping up to $75). I prefer Paypal - please add costs for fees if you would like an invoice. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for checking it out!!
Would like to negotiate price

A great uke at a great price!

I’ve bought a Kamaka HF-3d2i from Curtis and traded my Willie K. for his Aldrine’s as well, Curtis is a straight guy and know well of his ukes, it’s a pleasure doing business with you!

Good luck with your sale!
Jean

Thanks for the kind words Jean - hope you are doing well!!

Top Bottom