It's International Day of the PoHo

bbycrts

Reaction score
On this day in 2009 the PoHo thread(s) began. Officially titled "::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead (Chapter xx)" The Post Whores of UU began their run of epic threads. We mostly post over in the UU Discord now but there's still a trickle in the current chapter here (Chapter 23!).

This is a salute to some of my best friends, met and teased and laughed and cried together over the last 13 years and three quarters of a million posts, give or take a few. Come find us over on Discord if you want to join in the relaxed, friendly chat together. We're always open to new faces and would love to have YOU join us!

I remember how busy that thread was before they stirred the pot and tried to send us all over to Discord. Wishing you lots more fun, both here and on Discord. But when do you guys find time to play your ukes? :)

Reactions: TBB
I remember how busy that thread was before they stirred the pot and tried to send us all over to Discord. Wishing you lots more fun, both here and on Discord. But when do you guys find time to play your ukes? :)
Me too, I loved those threads. I was only brave enough to actually join in once or twice, but I’d quite often check in in a vaguely lurky fashion 😁

Top Bottom