New Is the marketplace down?

A new suggestion that needs examination

Gordon777

Reaction score
I no longer have access to the marketplace - is it down or is it just me? All other areas of the UU Forums are working fine but when I click on Marketplace I just get a totally white, empty web page.

Me too. I get the dreaded wsod when I try to open it.

Working for me on my PC

Added: Might be device related. What are you using?

It's the same for me, I haven't been able to access Marketplace all day. However, I am able to click on and read the thread with the most recent post that appears to the right of the Marketplace link.

Not device related, but it IS random. It'll catch some folks, not others, for no particular reason

But thanks for the heads up! I've reset these pages, and they should be working for everyone again now.

The real solution, long term, is to find another host, which I am actively working on as we speak! There will be a few bumps when we actually make the transition as we update our new location across the internet... but after that bumpy day or two, we should be good to go.

It probably won't be next week, but I'm looking at the week after.

Details to follow on that when I have them, but for now, see if that page is working for you. If it doesn't pop up on the first try, be sure to force reload on your end in case the blank page got stuck in your cache!

And keep the reports coming! Since this is random, I can't fix it if I don't know about it!

More soon,
Tim
Mod

Top Bottom