Anuenue AKK3 for sale on ukulele marketplace USA FB

Jdterlaje

Reaction score
I saw someone say something about this seller and ukulele being skeptical. Was wondering if anyone shed some light on this and if it’s legit or likely a scam? The lady who is selling her late husbands ukulele collection. Seems she took the criticism given by someone here saying her price was too high and her info was wrong saying it was purchased on TUS by her late husband for $1500-$2000. She has since then adjusted her price accordingly, but still unsure. Someone in the comments said they’ve been sold ukulele’s twice by Gayle and it was always a pleasant transaction. Any help would be great.

Mahalos🤙

Attachments

• 5A1514CD-E44C-423A-8295-7D0A0313E5FA.png
    5A1514CD-E44C-423A-8295-7D0A0313E5FA.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 01FD4BD5-2E97-4AB2-98E7-98DE0DF4E5F2.png
    01FD4BD5-2E97-4AB2-98E7-98DE0DF4E5F2.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 24
I saw someone say something about this seller and ukulele being skeptical. Was wondering if anyone shed some light on this and if it’s legit or likely a scam? The lady who is selling her late husbands ukulele collection. Seems she took the criticism given by someone here saying her price was too high and her info was wrong saying it was purchased on TUS by her late husband for $1500-$2000. She has since then adjusted her price accordingly, but still unsure. Someone in the comments said they’ve been sold ukulele’s twice by Gayle and it was always a pleasant transaction. Any help would be great.

Mahalos🤙
I was looking at this today and the price is now $750 usd. That's an amazing price for an aNueNue koa tenor. As far as if the seller is righteous, I have no idea.

I was looking at this today and the price is now $750 usd. That's an amazing price for an aNueNue koa tenor. As far as if the seller is righteous, I have no idea.
An amazing price for sure. If I recall, there was a seller selling a bunch of ukulele’s from the late husbands collection, and there was a few different ukes and different spots they were taken pictures of. Different backgrounds, flooring, walls etc. Just skeptical, but really want this haha. Just got a Romero Creations Koa Soprano for a great deal as well, so thinking on this.

I just bought the AKK3 from the lady whose husband passed. Waiting for arrival from the West Coast.
Everything seems to be Kosher. 🤙 🤞
Seems like I sell one to buy one. I'm a sucker for aNueNue ukes. Nut width and string spacing are just right for me. 27mm nut width and 29.xx string spacing.
UT3K low G and UT200 kept reentrant.
What shall I do with the AKK3?

Mahalos🤙
Truthfully, She didn't know the model of aNueNue that she had and had no idea of what the price was, and what it sold for on TUS. I kindly told her the correct model and what TUS sold it for. Understand please, that she was also including a Crossrock case worth well over $100.
Long story short, the AKK3 is coming to me with both cases. I debated over this since the beginning of the new year. No, I'm not "flipping" it. I do love aNueNue higher-end ukes. They fit me perfectly.

Also, a suggestion for newer members on UU marketplace. Please try to avoid naming folks from another marketplace i.e. Facebook. It's a bit uncool.

Also, a suggestion for newer members on UU marketplace. Please try to avoid naming folks from another marketplace i.e. Facebook. It's a bit uncool.
Awesome you got it! Hope it gets to you and everything goes smoothly.
As for the uncool comment, I don’t think it’s uncool at all. If info is needed on an item a person is selling, why not show both to be clear of who and what we are speaking about? Nothing harmful or negative was said. Simply seeking info on the person and validity of the item being sold from somebody who might’ve dealt with that individual.

🤙

This exact text and price was posted on the marketplace here in a supposed scam listing from a compromised account at the end of December.
I remember because I messaged the person about the 'original price' being way off.

Hopefully the scammer here copied a legitimate listing from your legitimate seller but I would be very cautious.

1708342014901.png

This exact text and price was posted on the marketplace here in a supposed scam listing from a compromised account at the end of December.
I remember because I messaged the person about the 'original price' being way off.

Hopefully the scammer here copied a legitimate listing from your legitimate seller but I would be very cautious.

View attachment 166673
This was exactly the post I was looking for and couldn’t find.

Top Bottom