I watched a terrible movie 5 times

clear

Reaction score
The first time, I skipped a half day in high school to watch it with my classmates.
The second time, I watched it with my college roommate and some friends.
The third time, I watched it in grad school with a group of people.
The fourth time, I watched it when I was 30 yrs old and, again, with a group of people.
The fifth time, I watched the stupid thing all by myself. I don't know why.

How about you? Ever watch some bad movie too many times?

I’ve watched a bad TV series more than once. I thought “maybe I can appreciate it more” or “was it really that bad?”

It was still bad. Merlin. Only got 3 episodes in each time.

Yes.

Once because my boyfriend at the time wanted me to see it because he thought it was hilarious (I did not).
The next time on a flight because that was the inflight movie (I tried not to watch but you know... kind of tough on a plane unless you sleep through it).
The next time on a bus because it was the inbus movie (ditto).

I think I only managed to watch it three times. I never want to see it again.

Sorry, I should have mentioned the movie name. It was ST:TFF (Star Trek V -- The Final Frontier).

I just realized that, all those ST movies, they all took place not very far (in the ST universe).
None boldly took place where no man has gone before.

ST:TMP (Motion Picture) -- took place on V'ger which was in Fed space.
ST:TWOK (Wrath of Khan) -- inside Fed space.
ST:TSFS (Search for Spock) -- same place as ST:TWOK.
ST:TVH (Voyage Home) -- on earth/Vulcan.
ST:TFF (Final Frontier) -- inside Kirk's head/dream while camping in Yosemite NP.
ST:TUC (Undiscovered Country) -- Fed space, briefly Klingon space.

Number of times I've watched each: 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3

If I assum 2 hrs each; that's 24 * 2 = 48hrs. Wow, that's like a lot of missed uke time!

Yes, I watched a movie in high school with some friends, we were really stoned and didn't remember what movie we watched. The next time, I was in college and me and some guys in the dorm got really stoned and watched it...it seemed familiar, but I couldn't remember the plot. The next time was when I was in Grad school, me and some of my friends studying at the Bauhaus got really stoned and had a movie night and one Turkish guy named Emre convinced us that it was a great movie, and again, it seemed familiar...the next time, me and a few of my fellow Doctoral candidates watched it again, none of us were stoned, but we were really drunk and passed out half way through. I'll probably try to watch it again when I'm on the way to the moon for some research. One of these days I gotta quit drinking and smoking weed.

I'm sure I've fallen asleep while my wife rewatched some bad movies.

Top Bottom