I Like It (Gerry and the Pacemakers)

You have a nice voice, so maybe some vocal exercises would get you there? Failing that, a collab with someone who can? I'd be out of my comfort zone way before that final "neee-ver". 😂

You have a nice voice, so maybe some vocal exercises would get you there? Failing that, a collab with someone who can? I'd be out of my comfort zone way before that final "neee-ver". 😂
Yup, that's the part that's impossible for me! Too bad, though, because I love that song. I used to play the French horn when I used to be in a brass band, and I had the solo part for that song in a medley of songs from "Carousel," so I really wish I could sing it.

Another great oldie, John. Your voice really is well suited to the genre. I have many favorites from Gerry and the Pacemakers‘ extensive repertoire. According to Wikipedia, they were originally known as Gerry Marsden and the Mars Bars. That gave me a chuckle when I read it. :)

Well done!

That is where I learned that there is a River Mersey... and just learned that another famous group grew up there.

Another great oldie, John. Your voice really is well suited to the genre. I have many favorites from Gerry and the Pacemakers‘ extensive repertoire. According to Wikipedia, they were originally known as Gerry Marsden and the Mars Bars. That gave me a chuckle when I read it. :)
Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! That's a fun trivia bit about the group! What a voice Gerry Marsden had! :)

Well done!

That is where I learned that there is a River Mersey... and just learned that another famous group grew up there.
Thanks, rainbow! There must have been something special in that river water! :)

Top Bottom