Here, There and Everywhere (the Beatles)

Another winner John. Love it. Some harder chords for me, but I'm going to work on it. (Got to master a quick transition to Fm.)

One of my favorite Beatles tunes also. You've done a fantastic job with it.

Another winner John. Love it. Some harder chords for me, but I'm going to work on it. (Got to master a quick transition to Fm.)
Thanks, Bilbo! I really appreciate it! Yeah, sometimes Fm is hard to nail cleanly, but it's a chord that's do-able. Practice will lead to muscle memory. :)

One of my favorite Beatles tunes also. You've done a fantastic job with it.
Thanks, Ray! Paul McCartney was at the peak of his songwriting (or one of his peaks) for the album Revolver! :)

That was a nice arrangement. Cool you added the expected moving lick to the Eb section. Well done.
Thanks, Chris! I sort of messed around with some fingerpicking to see if I could produce what I hear in that section of the song. :)

If I could steal authorship of one of the Beatles' songs, it would probably be this one. I love this song and it's probably my favorite Beatles song. Hope you like my rendition:

Great job. You sound very comfortable singing it and do it with nice feeling.

You are in good company. McCartney has said it was one of his favorites. George Martin echoed that sentiment. Paul states that John Lennon complimented him on it and later said it was one of his favorite songs of the Beatles.

McCartney wrote the song at Lennon's house in Weybridge while waiting for Lennon to wake up. "I sat out by the pool on one of the sun chairs with my guitar and started strumming in E," McCartney recalled. "And soon had a few chords, and I think by the time he'd woken up, I had pretty much written the song, so we took it indoors and finished it up."

Great job. You sound very comfortable singing it and do it with nice feeling.

You are in good company. McCartney has said it was one of his favorites. George Martin echoed that sentiment. Paul states that John Lennon complimented him on it and later said it was one of his favorite songs of the Beatles.

McCartney wrote the song at Lennon's house in Weybridge while waiting for Lennon to wake up. "I sat out by the pool on one of the sun chairs with my guitar and started strumming in E," McCartney recalled. "And soon had a few chords, and I think by the time he'd woken up, I had pretty much written the song, so we took it indoors and finished it up."
Thanks, EDW! And thanks for the backstory behind the writing of the song. I think McCartney and Lennon had a special cooperative/competitive dynamic going on that led to them being the most inventive songwriting team in pop music history. :)

Really well done.

They have an extensive discography, but some of their best are their slower ballad songs. Two of the ukulele tabs I play include Yesterday and In this Life.

Really well done.

They have an extensive discography, but some of their best are their slower ballad songs. Two of the ukulele tabs I play include Yesterday and In this Life.
Thanks, rainbow21! I agree. Two great classic songs right there! :)

Loved it John! This song has always been a personal favorite of mine. You always do such a nice job on your videos, performing and your post work. Appreciate you sharing my friend.

Sweet!

Loved it John! This song has always been a personal favorite of mine. You always do such a nice job on your videos, performing and your post work. Appreciate you sharing my friend.
Thanks, Joe! I enjoy post-production work on videos, so I think it's something that I'll continue to do with most of my stuff. I love adding harmony and background vocals! :)

Top Bottom