Hercules Wall Hanger with Auto Grip (On Sale!)

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
I know a lot of people here think wall hangers are not worth the money given how inexpensively a homemade system can be fashioned, however, I recently picked up some Hercules Wall Hanger's on sale via Amazon here for $14/each with free shipping. I'm quite pleased for that level of investment. They look nice, are easy to mount, are very secure and I love the AutoGrip system, where the gates at the front of the u-grip close when the instrument is hung and auto-open when it is lifted.

Here is a photo (they are not mounted on the floor ;-), not sure why the photo is posting that way):
View attachment 76978

Worth noting that they aren't actually sold from Amazon itself. They don't seem to carry them. These are sold through amazon by music123 (though they do come with free shipping).

May not matter to most folks. But as an impatient Amazon Prime subscriber, it's the kind of thing I check out before buying.

So even though you live in Earthquake Country, you trust your finest ukes to them? Wow, impressive :)

When I had a beater uke I kept it in a wall hanger but I've always been wary of trusting my nice ukes to one. If these have locks that can withstand a shake-rattle-and-roll, I may reconsider - I love the idea of having a uke on the wall in arm's reach from my desk.

Worth noting that they aren't actually sold from Amazon itself. They don't seem to carry them. These are sold through amazon by music123 (though they do come with free shipping).

May not matter to most folks. But as an impatient Amazon Prime subscriber, it's the kind of thing I check out before buying.

Funny thing, some people won't buy if it is Amazon, others will buy only if it is Amazon. True, these are not sold by Amazon which is why I wrote "via" Amazon. I literally buy thousands of dollars of stuff through Amazon & other sellers on Amazon because I have never had a problem getting Amazon customer service to take care of any issues. These hangers arrived in two days, just as speedy as when I order Prime stuff.

Last edited:
I literally buy thousands of dollars of stuff through Amazon & other sellers on Amazon because I have never had a problem getting Amazon customer service to take care of any issues.

Same here. We use Amazon (and its 3rd party sellers) all the time.

I just thought it was worth mentioning because a lot of people get confused by that sort of stuff (plus, some are Amazon Prime wienies like me).

Top Bottom