Hello from California

JustUkeItOut

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I just signed up today, and am looking forward to using this forum. I've been playing the uke for a little over a year now, and I love it. :cool:

Welcome to UU! Where abouts NorCal?

We Kani Ka Pila Friday evenings at Hawaiian Style Grill in EG from about 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. We be a bunch of older gentlemen who play mostly island music and whatevah comes up. Feel free to drop in, it's located off Laguna Blvd. Just look for Red Robin (going West) on the right side. HSG is located in the 2nd building (Mongolian BBQ next door) to your right as you enter the parking lot.

Welcome to the Underground!

hi fio and pithaya9..............i've been now playing around with aldrine's lesson of europa....fun stuff!

pretty excited about this weekend! seeing herb ota jr this saturday then jake in my hometown! whoooohooo anyone else from so cal going?

saw herb jr last night with jon yamasato and jennifer perri in whittier....good show at and 1st time at that venue. nice and small place where every seat was good.....oh, i won the 50-50 raffle too for a nice bonus to a fun night ;)

jake tomorrow night at the belly up!

Top Bottom