Having trouble uploading photos on a For Sale Thread

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
It appears that maybe the parameters have changed with the new platform. I'm having trouble uploading images taken on my iPhone this morning. If anyone has any ideas on how to get some photos posted i'd really appreciate your guidance on this matter. Cheers, kev

Apparently we are now limited to files no larger than 150 KB-- Earlier after the new platform rollover we could post files up to about 1.2 MB --
It is unfortunate that the Mods change parameters without any announcement--

Thanks for the feedback. I tried Imgur, and it seems like a manageable work around. Cheers ~

It appears that maybe the parameters have changed with the new platform. I'm having trouble uploading images taken on my iPhone this morning. If anyone has any ideas on how to get some photos posted i'd really appreciate your guidance on this matter. Cheers, kev
Hey Kev,

Are your photos JPG or HEIC? The new proprietary Apple photo format seems incompatible with a lot of third-party sites.

I’m having to resave photos in JPG format to use them almost anywhere. It’s a pain …

Hey Kev,

Are your photos JPG or HEIC? The new proprietary Apple photo format seems incompatible with a lot of third-party sites.

I’m having to resave photos in JPG format to use them almost anywhere. It’s a pain …
Just saw this Rick, thanks for those details. My iPhone is relatively new, and I believe this is the first time i've tried using it as a source for photos here. Cheers ~

Top Bottom