Price Drop Hand Painted Pono Mahogany Concert Ukulele (Ukulele One, Blue Pono)

Price
$425
Shipping
Shipping paid by buyer
Size
Concert size

caukulele

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
P1010010.JPGpono blue front.JPGpono blue front detail.JPGpono blue back detail 1.JPGpono blue side.JPGpono blue bottom detail.JPGpono blue art1.JPGpono blue fret board.JPGpono blue art.JPG

I am listing my three hand painted ukuleles for sale, in three separate posts. All the ukuleles are hand painted with my original artwork. I painted them with thin layers of acrylic paint and sealed them with a clear Liquitex gloss varnish, so as to not mute the tone with heavy layers of paint. I love creating playable art where beauty, form, and function all work together.

Ukulele One (Blue Pono): This Ukulele is a Pono Mahogany Concert ukulele, purchased new to paint. I recently finished painting this ukulele, and it also has an updated bone saddle, made by a local luthier. It has been stored in a smoke-free, humidified home. This ukulele comes with a gig bag.

I was asking $500 (now $425) for this ukulele, plus shipping. PayPal or cash. (I would prefer a local pickup, I am in California in the Sacramento area, but will ship if necessary.)

Last edited:
Love your colors They work really well together. Nicely done on all three.

View attachment 155628View attachment 155629View attachment 155630View attachment 155631View attachment 155632View attachment 155633View attachment 155634View attachment 155635View attachment 155636

I am listing my three hand painted ukuleles for sale, in three separate posts. All the ukuleles are hand painted with my original artwork. I painted them with thin layers of acrylic paint and sealed them with a clear Liquitex gloss varnish, so as to not mute the tone with heavy layers of paint. I love creating playable art where beauty, form, and function all work together.

Ukulele One (Blue Pono): This Ukulele is a Pono Mahogany Concert ukulele, purchased new to paint. I recently finished painting this ukulele, and it also has an updated bone saddle, made by a local luthier. It has been stored in a smoke-free, humidified home. This ukulele comes with a gig bag.

I am asking $500 for this ukulele, plus shipping. PayPal or cash. (I would prefer a local pickup, I am in California in the Sacramento area, but will ship if necessary.)
Beautiful!

That is beautiful! I love the harmony of the colors! :love:

Love the colors! :cool: (y)

Lovely!!

I've not seen a ukulele paint job that I liked.....until now. Looks great!

Top Bottom