Guillaume Morlaye Pavane from 1552

Beautiful!

Oh yes! Me too!

I've started with some transcriptions by AncientMusic4Ukulele but there are free tabs available for early and classical music on the ukulele. Here are some that I've bookmarked (in no particular order):

Enjoy!

Oh yes! Me too!

I've started with some transcriptions by AncientMusic4Ukulele but there are free tabs available for early and classical music on the ukulele. Here are some that I've bookmarked (in no particular order):

Enjoy!
Well, with about a week of playing under my belt, I'm not there quite yet, but I will be, dawg willing! Thanks for the links!

Well, with about a week of playing under my belt, I'm not there quite yet, but I will be, dawg willing! Thanks for the links!
You can only improve by working at it, right? There are definitely some simpler options out there to start with.

Actually, I really like the Ukulele Corner Academy's Graded Repertoire for Ukulele Classical book, and the accompanying 20 Practice Routines for Fingerstyle Ukulele. It's not a bad place to start. I understand that their online courses are well respected, too.

You can only improve by working at it, right? There are definitely some simpler options out there to start with.

Actually, I really like the Ukulele Corner Academy's Graded Repertoire for Ukulele Classical book, and the accompanying 20 Practice Routines for Fingerstyle Ukulele. It's not a bad place to start. I understand that their online courses are well respected, too.
Nice! Thanks so much for this link -- will bookmark! (And more motivation to get myself a tenor uke, once I've covered more basics with the concert I just bought.)

Nice! Thanks so much for this link -- will bookmark! (And more motivation to get myself a tenor uke, once I've covered more basics with the concert I just bought.)
Nah you don't need a tenor (you can play these with a concert - you could use a low G on a concert).

Shhhh! I want a tenor, and can use this requirement to talk down my husband!
Well in that case you NEED a tenor. Totally. And a baritone. And a soprano. And a pineapple. And a taropatch. And a 5 string. And a guilele/kuku. And a banjolele. And multiples of any for different tunings, and different wood combinations.

UAS is absolutely, totally, reasonably justifiable. Look at all the excellent reasons that it's pointless to have just one ukulele!

Top Bottom