Greetings from South Florida

Blunderbuss

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just caught the ukulele bug a month or so ago and boy do I have it bad! I already own two ukes: a Fiddlerman (local store most known for violins and the like) solid mahogany concert, and a Ohana TK-15WG (willow gloss) laminate willow with low g and Worth Brown strings. I'm already am looking for my next one!

Hello, also from SWFL and just recently bitten by the bug again too. I believe there is a get together group in Iona if you are nearby.. haven’t been yet but may check it out.

Hello, also from SWFL and just recently bitten by the bug again too. I believe there is a get together group in Iona if you are nearby.. haven’t been yet but may check it out.
Hi Sallybee! I am in Fort Lauderdale area. I haven't sought out any groups as of yet, but plan to.

Last edited:
Welcome to the UU Forum Super Genius. Yep, the the ukulele can grab you and keep you coming back for more.

Have fun.

Welcome to the UU forums! I've got one of those Ohanas in soprano version, low G. They're very pretty and sound pretty darned good for their price point. I'm delighted that you've discovered the ukulele and we look forward to hearing more about your journey as you care to share with us 😊

Welcome to UU, Super Genius!
If you ever can't find what you're looking for, then check out the Marketplace. There are usually lots of good deals!

Top Bottom