Got a big bottomed soprano, looking for a square sop case

billten

Reaction score
I've got a new soprano on the way and she has a very large bottom, the lower bout is the same size as a concert but the scale and everything else is a soprano. I've been looking around for a hard rectangular ukulele case and they are all concert and tenor models. I may end up with putting her in a concert case but wondered if any of you have a recommendation. The case must be check-able as i travel a lot and occasionally have the need to put my uke inside a bigger bag but into checked luggage.

Thanks... Bill

Would a high quality gig bag work, like the Mono case (if they make a soprano size at all)? I don't know, Bill. I'm throwing it out so you can watch Mono case Utube videos and sort of see.

I looked at them but i would really love to get a hard case for the 'just in case some idiot drops something on it" situation. I've been looking at the cases that will serve a pineapple too, not much out there in the soprano size that work well. Really my problem is that a concert case averages about 27" while a soprano case is more like 24". My big suitcase will just about get the soprano in, the concert will be a bust.

Hmmm, just have to look around more, another thing i was studying is a small mando case...

Top Bottom