FS RISA Soprano Stick $170 SOLD

Ukelori

Reaction score
Hello UU,
Selling my recently acquired used RISA Soprano Stick for $170 including shipping and RISA bag to ConUS.
Bought a soprano and a tenor stick to experience the different fret sizes and found it easy to move from a traditional concert to the soprano stick. Not sure if I'll stick with the tenor or move to a concert stick. Like others I'll probably always own a RISA, portability and quietness is unbelievable and playing with headphones and an amp is completely different sound and magnifies any string noise which pushes me to improve my meager skills.

All comments, questions, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Thanks for looking.
Ukelori

Last edited:
This is being traded and now I have another new to me uke coming to try out.

Thanks UU!

Hello UU,
Selling my recently acquired used RISA Soprano Stick for $170 including shipping and RISA bag to ConUS.
Bought a soprano and a tenor stick to experience the different fret sizes and found it easy to move from a traditional concert to the soprano stick. Not sure if I'll stick with the tenor or move to a concert stick. Like others I'll probably always own a RISA, portability and quietness is unbelievable and playing with headphones and an amp is completely different sound and magnifies any string noise which pushes me to improve my meager skills.

1st Pic: Tuner attaches easily.

2nd Pic: Prior owner upgraded to geared tuners.

3rd Pic: Inside wood splintered out, maybe during the tuner upgrade. Not enough to affect structure. Tuners are ever so slightly not centered.

4th Pic: This uke has been played! It has some dings and you won't be afraid to travel with it.

5th, 6th and 7th Pic: RISA Tenor, RISA Soprano, and Pono Concert to show off compactness.

All comments, questions, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Thanks for looking.
Ukelori
Sorry you didn't like my soprano stick!
I hope it went to a good home.

Sorry you didn't like my soprano stick!
I hope it went to a good home.
Oh, no please don't think that. It was what I wanted to try as I am learning about ukes and I enjoyed owning it.

All the best.

Top Bottom