FS Ohana Sopranino

jellybean

Reaction score
REVISED PRICE AFTER RESPONSES FROM OTHER UUers

Less than 1 year old...making room for a new uke, so this one has got to go...solid mahogany...aquilla strings...high-quality friction tuners (no issues there)...packs a lot of punch for a little one...lots of fun to play. Pristine condition...with its gig bag.
$125.

here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5359.jpg
    IMG_5359.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5362.jpg
    IMG_5362.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Less than 1 year old...making room for a new uke, so this one has got to go...solid mahogany...aquilla strings...high-quality friction tuners (no issues there)...packs a lot of punch for a little one...lots of fun to play. Pristine condition...with its gig bag.
$140...or best offer.

PM me for more info or for pics.

That price seems a little high. I know you asked for OBO but a new one is around $140. Just saying.

Hi...well...I did check around and saw some prices. I thought $140 was less than the lowest new one I found...AND I am willing to negotiate...Are you interested?

As per the selling guidelines, can you please post pics of the uke here, thanks.

where did you buy it.....did they set it up (action, frets)

If you have difficulties posting pictures (believe me, I did !!!)Send me some and I'll post them for you

Last edited:
Yikes...well I bought it from Uke Republic and he set it up nicely...I guess Elderly has them on sale, I paid more for mine last year. I'll match Elderly's price=$125

...Pics to follow later this afternoon when I get home and can take some pics. If I have trouble posting, I'll take dentuke up on the offer.

I'm not trying to "pull a fast one" and appreciate everyone's responses.

Its always a close call as to whether you should tell someone their price is a bit high, or not, but its better IMO to politely tell them, rather than letting them sit there wondering why no one has shown any interest in their offer. Most of the buyers here seem to have the lowest prices memorized, since we all have UAS and spend so much time scouring the net for them.

I notice Elderly is out of stock and doesn't know when they will have another one in - so, a bird in the hand?

Last edited:
ok I have added pics to original post...hope this is good. I have other pics, too...JB

Hi...well...I did check around and saw some prices. I thought $140 was less than the lowest new one I found...AND I am willing to negotiate...Are you interested?

Not really. If my fingers would play it I'd get one but I have tried them. Nothing wrong with setting a high price. If you do that then it gives you wiggle room. The price is still ok, because you are offering the gig bag and I think eldery was offeing it without the gig bag. I know UkeRepublic so I know it is a good uke. I just wanted to let you knwo so that you wouldn't wonder why no one was wanting it.

Last edited:
Yikes...well I bought it from Uke Republic and he set it up nicely...I guess Elderly has them on sale, I paid more for mine last year. I'll match Elderly's price=$125

...Pics to follow later this afternoon when I get home and can take some pics. If I have trouble posting, I'll take dentuke up on the offer.

I'm not trying to "pull a fast one" and appreciate everyone's responses.

I trust you. Your original price is fair I think. 140 with the new strings, gig bag and all and I am assuming shipping? If I could play one I'd get it but my fingers are too big for the sopranino. Plus it came from UkeRepublic and I know he takes care of his ukes. Hopefully you sale it soon. Matching the eldery price should move your uke fairly quickly. Good Luck.

Top Bottom