FS: Martin 0XK Soprano (includes Gig Bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacchettadavid

Reaction score
SOLD.

Listing for sale my Martin 0Xk Soprano. Comes with original Martin padded gig bag made by TKL.

This 0XK has been my office ukulele for the past few months. I am its second owner. Selling this to help offset a recent acquisition.

kWH2OfO.jpg
Complete set of pictures avaliable at Bacchettadavid's Martin 0XK For Sale. Quick recording made using webcam microphone available at Bacchettadavid's Martin 0XK For Sale Recording.

SPECS:
High-pressure laminate body with koa pattern print.
Hand-finished stratabond neck and sipo fingerboard and bridge.
Grover nickel friction tuners.
White Tusq nut and compensated saddle.
17 frets total; 12 frets to body.
White plastic fretboard dot markers at frets 5, 7, and 10; side dots at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15.
Fingerboard width at nut: 1 13/32".
Scale length: 13.614"

Condition is excellent. Tie bridge shows no sign of lifting, and the koa print design exhibits no scratches. Soundboard exhibits slight bellying. Martin script ink logo is intact.

Uke has that Martin bark. Presently strung with Martin M600 strings.

SOLD. Includes gig bag, 2 packs D'Addario Titanium strings, and shipping CONUS.

Last edited:
Wow, great instrument at a fantastic price. I have one of the bamboo ones, which is terrific. Good luck with this!

Fantastic price indeed! I too have the bamboo model of this, and it's absolutely great. Solid construction, with excellent volume and sustain. I gravitate towards mine more than some of my custom instruments. Someone should buy this without hesitation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom