No longer available FS: Gorgeous Uluru Sedara III tenor (solid cedar/mahogany)

Jannik Lindquist

Reaction score
As much as it pains me, I'm slimming down my uke collection. So - I'm selling my wonderful Uluru Sedara III tenor. This is an outstanding instrument, hand build in Vietnam and with incredible sustain and sound. The top is cedar and back and sides are mahogany with a bone nut and saddle (35mm wide at the nut). 20 frets in all. Gig bag included.

I'm particularly fond of the remarkably saturated sound produced by the large body and the "criss cross pattern" of the bracing.

This instrument scored a total of 9.3 out of 10 points when it was reviewed by Got A Ukulele. You can read the review here - and listen to a sound sample:

I bought the instrument in May this year (2021) and it's in perfect condition.

I'm selling the instrument for $625/£450.

Where are you located?

I can recommend Jannik, I bought a ukulele from him and it all went smoothly.

As much as it pains me, I'm slimming down my uke collection. So - I'm selling my wonderful Uluru Sedara III tenor. This is an outstanding instrument, hand build in Vietnam and with incredible sustain and sound. The top is cedar and back and sides are mahogany with a bone nut and saddle (35mm wide at the nut). 20 frets in all. Gig bag included.

I'm particularly fond of the remarkably saturated sound produced by the large body and the "criss cross pattern" of the bracing.

This instrument scored a total of 9.3 out of 10 points when it was reviewed by Got A Ukulele. You can read the review here - and listen to a sound sample:

I bought the instrument in May this year (2021) and it's in perfect condition.

I'm selling the instrument for $625/£450.
Bumping this :)

I have the concert version and would have tought about it if you would have still selling it ^^

Top Bottom