French baroque sonata for flute and bass by Michel Blavet

Ms Bean

Reaction score
September 2021 I went to a NEEMF (North East Early Music Forum) workshop for small ensembles (trios and quartets) and I met a bunch of early music people. Since then I've tried to meet up regularly with Byron, who plays mostly harpsichord. Today (after a playing session with a recorder player) we played some Blavet and we recorded the first movement of the sonata. (False start due to an F natural instead of F#, but I left it in.
Byron was okay with having his first name in the description, but he didn't like to be in the frame. I bought my traverso in 2005, and it was built by the French builder Claire Soubeyran, who unfortunately passed away in 2018.

September 2021 I went to a NEEMF (North East Early Music Forum) workshop for small ensembles (trios and quartets) and I met a bunch of early music people. Since then I've tried to meet up regularly with Byron, who plays mostly harpsichord. Today (after a playing session with a recorder player) we played some Blavet and we recorded the first movement of the sonata. (False start due to an F natural instead of F#, but I left it in.
Byron was okay with having his first name in the description, but he didn't like to be in the frame. I bought my traverso in 2005, and it was built by the French builder Claire Soubeyran, who unfortunately passed away in 2018.

Very nice, thanks so much! You’re both wonderful musicians.

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Patty. I'm glad you liked our effort.
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound in the current weather where you are!

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Patty. I'm glad you liked our effort.
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound in the current weather where you are!
We came through very well, thank you (Sarasota, FL).

Top Bottom