for sale Koaloha Sceptre Tenor New with tags and case!

still for sale removed it from ebay

Last edited:
Is that it back on eBay for even more than originally listed? Just curious, bc I was thinking about it...but now royally confused. It's a nice uke, though. Someone here seems to haver PM'ed you...so is it still for sale, Marco? Thanks

yea its on ebay still available here though.. listed on ebay with a higher price so that it covers fees.

I already have a Sceptre but that one is really nice. The price is right also. Someone should take advantage of this. The Sceptre is really special.

Just me or is the neck actually off-center?

Marcovgv, I'm flabbergasted. Although your price has been all over the board (on eBay and here), if I'm understanding your latest price, it's $825 (Buyer pays Paypal fee, you pay expedited shipping)! This is a TENOR Sceptre (not a concert)...with a case (the ones from Koaloha don;t even have a case).

I've seen a lot lesser ukes fly out of this Marketplace for more money. This is a mystery to me, M.

lol im in no rush. its kind of a specialty ukulele and you have to be looking to get a sceptre.

Marcovgv, I'm flabbergasted. Although your price has been all over the board (on eBay and here), if I'm understanding your latest price, it's $825 (Buyer pays Paypal fee, you pay expedited shipping)! This is a TENOR Sceptre (not a concert)...with a case (the ones from Koaloha don;t even have a case).

I've seen a lot lesser ukes fly out of this Marketplace for more money. This is a mystery to me, M.

I have one of these, and while the shape is a little strange, they are really beautiful in real life, and they play and SOUND amazing. great clarity of tone, sounds beautiful when played softly and a real CANNON when you need it loud. and at the price he is now offering it, I almost want to buy it for a spaRE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING TENOR, YOU NEED TO BUY THIS. I am really surprised it has laSTED this long. these are playable works of art. I paid more than this for mine[used] and am very pleased.

Last edited:
I find it interesting to see how the "hot" and "highly sought after" ukes have changed over time amoungst the people who are members here and also the guests that visit the UU. Two years ago this uke would have sold in the $1000 range in no time at all. And the same goes for Pineapple Sundays. Now they sit like the misfit toys on Christmas Island. Why? Has the market been over saturated with these models? Did the crown bridge mean that much to the appeal of the sceptres and tenors? I don't know, but as others have said before me, these are easy playing ukes with a wonderful sound built by a company with the best customer service in the industry.

I have one - bought it in Summer 2011 at Ukulele Source in San Jose. It is easily my best instrument, and as strumsilly said, brings out the best in whatever you play on it.

I, too, would love to have another one, but I must save my money for the electrician who is going to replace my main power panel, so that I can get the solar panels installed, so i can save some money on electrical bills, so I can buy more instruments.

If the electrician ever gets back to me, I can pay him - and then start saving for the next ukulele.

Other than the custom I've been saving for since summer, that is....

I really wish someone would buy this Sceptre, though. It keeps calling me.

-Kurt​

Top Bottom