Emerald Guitars Synergy Uke Harp Ukulele - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
Hats off on that one. Was it one of the hardest to review "ukes" you've ever done? Looked like a bear if you weren't familiar with holding it, navigating the two necks, and knowing when/how to add in the harp strings. Great job, and I thought it sounded really nice when you were just kind of noodling between the two.

Hats off on that one. Was it one of the hardest to review "ukes" you've ever done? Looked like a bear if you weren't familiar with holding it, navigating the two necks, and knowing when/how to add in the harp strings. Great job, and I thought it sounded really nice when you were just kind of noodling between the two.
Definitely - would love to have more time with it as I am starting to 'get' how to make use of the harp strings, but my muscle memory isn't there - just feels unnatural. Can see how practice will make that stick though.

Wonderful thing

The Emerald Harp/Uke is sure a fantastic instrument. For the accomplished musician there are a lot of possibilities.

I've looked at the Emerald website on and off over the years. Even though about purchasing a guitar--they look so good!

Thanks for the review! Might go do a little window shopping now.......

Just for fun!

Top Bottom