Elderly 50th Anniversary Event July 5th

My local store. I have been a customer of theirs since 1974 (48 years). They are awesome. They have gotten a lot of my money over the years. I've surely done my part to help keep them in business. :rolleyes:😁❤️

My local store. I have been a customer of theirs since 1974 (48 years). They are awesome. They have gotten a lot of my money over the years. I've surely done my part to help keep them in business. :rolleyes:😁❤️
You are very fortunate to be able to call a place like that your local store. I've dealt with them a lot over the years long distance. I had a few little issues over the years, but they were taken care of quickly and satisfactorily. They're great to deal with.

You are very fortunate to be able to call a place like that your local store. I've dealt with them a lot over the years long distance. I had a few little issues over the years, but they were taken care of quickly and satisfactorily. They're great to deal with.
Yes, I am fortunate. I've had a long relationship with them, seen all the changes they've endured, met a lot of great employees, and had so many wonderful visits to their showroom. Guitars, banjos, mandolins, dulcimers, ukes, basses, wind instruments....you name it, I've dealt with them!

Yes, I am fortunate. I've had a long relationship with them, seen all the changes they've endured, met a lot of great employees, and had so many wonderful visits to their showroom. Guitars, banjos, mandolins, dulcimers, ukes, basses, wind instruments....you name it, I've dealt with them!
Yeah, they are my "local", too. I had lived in the mid-Michigan area for many years before taking up the ukulele. I didn't realize the paradise that is the Elderly Instruments showroom was so close until then.

We are very lucky to be so close to such a great store!

I became an "Elderly" customer in the 1980's before the internet became a thing. Back then I subscribed to their Used Instrument flier & looked forward to scoping it out each month. They've been a class act to deal with & I'm glad to see they are still going strong after all these years!

I wish I lived in Lansing so I could visit the store in person.

I wish I lived in Lansing so I could visit the store in person.
It's awesome....so many instruments to see and play. Stan (the owner) always said he wanted his showroom to be like his living room. Just come in, grab instruments, sit down, and play. They'll even fetch whatever you don't see on display, or several of one type of instrument, so you can compare. Helpful and accomodating.

Top Bottom