• IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5881.jpeg
    IMG_5881.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Howdy @Tom51251!

A friendly reminder about a recent rule we've added for posting to the Marketplace:

To confirm that you own the ukulele(s) that you are listing, we require that at least one photograph in each listing include a handwritten proof of possession with your forum member name, the date, and either "UU" or "Ukulele Underground."

(I should also note that folks have gotten in touch with us directly requesting that the ID photo be added. Hopefully good news about some interest in buying?)

The link above also includes some example photos if you have any questions about what we mean. Please also feel free to ask if there's anything we can do to help!

Thanks for your VIP support, and GLWS!

Cheers,
Tim
Mod

Thanks Tim for reminder. I’m sorry I completely forgot. I will correct it as soon as I get home from teaching guitar all day

Tom

Bump - I really want to move this. Price drop $700 shipped continental USA. I'm selling due to hand issues, dupuytren contraction in my right hand. Its a great guitar for someone with small hands. It has a surprising robust sound for its size - plenty of volume and projection.

Tom

Top Bottom