College Football

dnewton2

Reaction score
Any fans out there. I love Football season. So there are some big games coming up. Starting with this weekend. OSU at USC. I know there are alot of califonia folks in the forum. I was born and raised in the buckeye state but I can't stand OSU. I hope USC crushes them by 35 points.

Besides that I am a UT fan (GO Vols). I Kinda have an obligation being alumni. I could talk football for hours but I want to see who everyone else likes or dislikes.

So who is every one rooting for?

There's only two teams I watch anymore - my Alma Mater...

UH (University of Hawaii) and UC (University of Colorado)

I am a religious UH (Houston) Coogs fan (alumni) and my gf takes me to UT (Texas) games...

I'm a Cal fan. They're gettin spanked right now by Maryland, 28-6

UH (Hawaii) because my alma mater didn't have it's own football team so we gotta borrow theirs. :p And USC because of my brother in law.

you got pretty close to the final usc-osu score. Being from LA county, I'll root for any southern cali university, as well as the school's where local talent go to. I really can't say I hate any college team.

Hawaii's team this year is in pretty bad shape. It's like that scene from the Adam Sandler movie 'The Waterboy'

"OH NO, We suck again!"

Not a whole lot of response. I guess I will keep everyone updated on my thoughts.

This weekend is a big weekend in the SEC. The annual Florida Tennesse Game is today. I have to hope the home team will pull this one off. (its at tennessee)

Also A big game in LSU @ Auburn. Two top 10 teams. Winner could win the SEC West and go to the SEC championship game in December.

Outside of the SEC, I am not sure what other big games there are today but I am sure there will be some good games and some upsets.

Time for the weekly update!!!!

9 of the top 25 teams lose this week.

6 of the loses to unranked teams.

4 of the top 10 teams lost.

Oh yeah Tennessee lost by 2 to #15 Auburn. Sometimes I think they are trying to lose.

If this is not parity I don't know what is.

I'm a fan of College Football in general. I didn't really go to a university or anything, so I enjoy the games period.

BCS rankings suck. All the time. Stupid computer. :p

Hawaii's team this year is in pretty bad shape. It's like that scene from the Adam Sandler movie 'The Waterboy'

"OH NO, We suck again!"

too many penalties, too many interceptions, i almost cried

Miami Hurricanes and I root for all the other Florida teams, unless they are playing against Miami.

Top Bottom