[Claimed] Free Metronomes (Korg TM-60)

Utark

Reaction score
Hello all:

Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently ordered a metronome from amazon, much to my surprise - amazon sent me a box of ten instead. Amazon told me to keep them when I followed up.

I have given a few away to friends. I currently have 5 "Korg TM-60" Metronome/Tuners I'd like to give away/donate. I would like to donate all five to a single non-profit, school, etc. Please let me know if you are interested and perhaps a little bit of information as to where these items would be put to use! I will pay for the shipping if it is going to a good cause.

I apologize in advance if this post belongs elsewhere.

Welcome to UU, Utark!
Great initiative, and I'm sure there will be takers. Maybe mention your rough location in in your offer, to get a good response from members nearer to you.

Welcome to UU, Utark!
Great initiative, and I'm sure there will be takers. Maybe mention your rough location in in your offer, to get a good response from members nearer to you.
I am in Los Angeles! But I’d happy to pay for shipping to get them in the right hands.

Gosh, do you have any takers yet?

I live and teach in Los Angeles. I teach for a non-profit music school in Boyle Heights, which will be celebrating 110 years in 2024. We provide low-cost high quality music instruction because we believe that everybody deserves access to music in their lives (I'm paraphrasing our mission statement greatly). In addition to our private lessons, through which we also have a scholarship program to help with our already low tuition, we provide a lot of free music instruction/interaction/performances throughout the community. In the coming years, we also will likely be assisting with music in Long Beach, which has recently lost an important music program and is in need of support to bring music back to its school-aged children.

If you're still looking for takers, I could perhaps pick up these Korgs from you to save on the shipping costs. If you wanted to come check out our school, we teach out of a historic and beautiful Victorian in Boyle Heights. If you get other responses from folks who seem like they really need these, by all means I won't be offended if you gift these to them. It's such a generous offer. Thank you!!

Also, I'm happy to send you info on my school. I'm not sure how public I want to be with my identifying info. Our enrollment now is even greater than right before the pandemic. 350-400 students, I believe.

Also, I'm happy to send you info on my school. I'm not sure how public I want to be with my identifying info. Our enrollment now is even greater than right before the pandemic. 350-400 students, I believe.
They are all yours, I am pretty close to Boyle Heights. I'd be happy to stop by and drop them off. I will send you a private message.

Top Bottom