Cheri (Peter Moon Band)

Well done on a beautiful song.

Like the inlays on the ukulele.

Great job, John. I'd completely forgotten about this song by Peter Moon.

Some friends played for him at Maunalani Hospital a few years back & he perked up when they played his songs.

Last edited:
3 part harmony on the chorus and 2 parts in spots added really nice variety. You did a really nice job on that. I liked the uke lead overdub and of course, the headstock art. You are doing some cool stuff and I'm glad I get to see and hear it here.

John, this song is a good example of what a super job you do with added harmonies - both vocal and instrumental. I’ve come to think of you as a digital one-man band. :)

Great job, John. I'd completely forgotten about this song by Peter Moon.

Some friends played for him at Maunalani Hospital a few years back & he perked up when they played his songs.
Thanks, ampeep! I'm glad you shared that anecdote about Peter Moon. I heard he'd been in a nursing home, and when he passed away, it seemed to have happened without much news or fanfare and tributes. I'm glad to imagine friends visiting him and playing his music for him!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing your talent...you make it look to easy!
Thanks, caukulele! Gosh no, this was a challenge for me, even though I simplified the opening uke solo and shortened the interlude. But I love the song a lot and gave it my best shot! :)

3 part harmony on the chorus and 2 parts in spots added really nice variety. You did a really nice job on that. I liked the uke lead overdub and of course, the headstock art. You are doing some cool stuff and I'm glad I get to see and hear it here.
Thanks, AZChris! I love post-production work and adding harmony and stuff. The monstera ukulele was built by Chuck Moore. One day I sent him an email asking if I could be put on his "build list" and I was surprised to find that I didn't have to wait long! :)

John, this song is a good example of what a super job you do with added harmonies - both vocal and instrumental. I’ve come to think of you as a digital one-man band. :)
Thanks, Jan! I was so glad when GarageBand was first created. It was a godsend for me since I like adding harmony to my main performance track whenever possible. :)

Top Bottom