Can You Read Posts in Your Email?

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Unlike most other forums, I can read the posts when I get an email that a new comment has been posted. Sometimes, it's hours before that new post appears on the forum, but I can still read it. Is that the standard way things operate for everyone? I use Gmail, if that matters.

Unlike most other forums, I can read the posts when I get an email that a new comment has been posted. Sometimes, it's hours before that new post appears on the forum, but I can still read it. Is that the standard way things operate for everyone? I use Gmail, if that matters.

Yup, I get notifications through Gmail too. Haven't noticed any delay between when I get the notification and when the post appears on the forum though. Using Firefox on a Windows 7 PC and Safari on an iPhone X.

I prefer not to have my email cluttered so I have a bookmark in Safari on my Mac Mini that goes directly to Today's Posts, that way I see all the newest posts. It took me a moment to figure out how to save the generic URL, going to the list and copying the URL there does not work. https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom