Bruko Arched Back Solid Maple Soprano *Sold*

Squirrel40

Reaction score
For sale is a Bruko Arched Back Solid Maple Soprano ukulele. This is a nice little uke and has a great sound to it. Currently has Loprinzi strings but I am including a new set of strings. It is in good condition but has a small ding and something indented a part of the headstock. Neither are bad and its still a great playing uke. If you want full size pictures just contact me and I can email them.

**SOLD**** plus shipping from 43344 (Central Ohio)

Attachments

• Bruko2.JPG
    Bruko2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Bruko 1.JPG
    Bruko 1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 47
  • bruko5.JPG
    bruko5.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 47
  • bruko4.JPG
    bruko4.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Bruko 3.JPG
    Bruko 3.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
For sale is a Bruko Arched Back Solid Maple Soprano ukulele. This is a nice little uke and has a great sound to it. Currently has Loprinzi strings but I am including a new set of strings. It is in good condition but has a small ding and something indented a part of the headstock. Neither are bad and its still a great playing uke. If you want full size pictures just contact me and I can email them.

$130 plus shipping from 43344 (Central Ohio)
I really love the Bruko appearance and unique sound. GLWTS.

I'm not very familiar with Bruko's line. Is this the #1? And is this a normal depth body or one of the slimline versions?

Thanks!

@gustophersmob asked, "Is this the #1?"
I'll defer to the OP to confirm this, but I believe it is indeed the "Bruko #1" and, if so, the same uke is currently offered (new) by Uke Republic for US $290.00. UR's specs state that the nut and bridge material is East Indian Rosewood. I'm hoping the OP or some other Bruko owner will chime in to explain how this works, but the saddle is advertised as "adjustable". Hoping/ guessing the saddle material is bone/ Nubone.
Pardon the sophomoric humor but I assume #2 is a darker shade.

@gustophersmob asked, "Is this the #1?"
I'll defer to the OP to confirm this, but I believe it is indeed the "Bruko #1" and, if so, the same uke is currently offered (new) by Uke Republic for US $290.00. UR's specs state that the nut and bridge material is East Indian Rosewood. I'm hoping the OP or some other Bruko owner will chime in to explain how this works, but the saddle is advertised as "adjustable". Hoping/ guessing the saddle material is bone/ Nubone.
Pardon the sophomoric humor but I assume #2 is a darker shade.
"#2 is a darker shade" :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for chiming in. I too saw that on Uke Republic, and it certainly looks the same. But I did see some stuff online about a slimline version with a thinner body depth, so I wasn't really sure what was what.

I think the "adjustable" part refers to the drop in saddle (the bone/tusq piece). From a quick search it looks like the older ones had a one-piece wooden bridge with an integral "saddle."

Top Bottom