Shipping
Included. Ships to CONUS only.
Size
Super Concert

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Letting this one go, as I'm just not playing it as much as my concert scale ukuleles -- just much more comfortable with concert scale... this one is a Super Concert, so it has a concert sized body and a 17" tenor scale, and a 1.5 inch nut width.

It's a stunning looking instrument, with absolutely beautiful koa. There is some play wear and strum marks, but overall it's in excellent condition.

Has a K&K Aloha Twin pickup, and although I haven't played it plugged in, I understand that they're a very popular choice in pickups.

I bought this off Reverb, but it was originally purchased at HMS -- here is the listing for this actual ukulele as a brand-new instrument: https://theukulelesite.com/kanile-a-deluxe-koa-super-concert-k-2-sc-dlx-21468.html

Asking $1050 shipped, in the original Kanile'a case.

Reasonable offers considered.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Final price drop to $899, before I list it for more at Reverb...

Dying gasp/last-ditch effort bump -- not a single message, comment, or bite on this one, and I'm more than a little puzzled as to why - it's a Kanile'a! A revered K-brand ukulele with a pickup! And a beautiful one at that... it's headed to Reverb soon.

$899, shipped, to CONUS. Make me an offer!

Yikes! I can't understand it either, Jonas. I'd be jumping on it if I wasn't a baritone addict. The market is a rollercoaster these days. Well, someone is going to get a real bargain!

Yikes! I can't understand it either, Jonas. I'd be jumping on it if I wasn't a baritone addict. The market is a rollercoaster these days. Well, someone is going to get a real bargain!
It’s a rollercoaster for sure! Thanks!

Absolute lowest I can go before moseying this one on elsewhere... $800, shipped, to CONUS only. For a K brand, with pickup! WHAT?

Wow, if I did not have the k3 sc, I would be all over this. The super concerts sound fantastic!

If i didnt just order a tenor pineapple from Kanile'a yesterday I would have done this....

Decided to put this one back up as an active listing, with a last price drop to $775, shipped, to CONUS only. Great playability and wonderful tone with this one... if it doesn't sell, will put it up on Reverb...

Decided to put this one back up as an active listing, with a last price drop to $775, shipped, to CONUS only. Great playability and wonderful tone with this one... if it doesn't sell, will put it up on Reverb...
I just sent you a PM.

Top Bottom