Banjouke/banjolele section?

Nickie

Reaction score
There is a UU banjo uke "Group" here in the forum. If you go to the word "Community" right under the words Support the Forum in the red bar at the top of the page. Click it and it shows: "Groups" among other things.

Click on that and you will find a Banjo Uke group. It's not very active though.

There is a Banjolele group on Facebook as well.

A while back I inquired about a banjo uke section, and was told it isn't necessary here.
So, here's what I found.
https://banjoukuleleforum.blogspot.com/

Thanks, that was interesting.

In regard to your question, I would be interested in having a banjo uke section. The "groups" function mentioned doesn't do much that I've noticed, and doesn't, that I know of, generate discussion at all. It seems like a banjo uke section would be more pertinent than the guitar or video games sections, so it might be worth a try. There seem to be quite a few enthusiasts.

Thanks, that was interesting.

In regard to your question, I would be interested in having a banjo uke section. The "groups" function mentioned doesn't do much that I've noticed, and doesn't, that I know of, generate discussion at all. It seems like a banjo uke section would be more pertinent than the guitar or video games sections, so it might be worth a try. There seem to be quite a few enthusiasts.

I think you might be right. I'd certainly give it a go. I have a project in mind I'd sure like to discuss with these fine minds here.

There is a UU banjo uke "Group" here in the forum. If you go to the word "Community" right under the words Support the Forum in the red bar at the top of the page. Click it and it shows: "Groups" among other things.

Click on that and you will find a Banjo Uke group. It's not very active though.

There is a Banjolele group on Facebook as well.

I didn't know about either of these. Trying to avoid Fakebook these days, not healthy.

Top Bottom