Ask the person after you a random question

My favorite mug is a large Yellow Submarine, (The Beatles), mug. Very colorful and fun, and it brightens my morning to use it.

What are you currently working on when you practice ukulele?

My favorite mug is a large Yellow Submarine, (The Beatles), mug. Very colorful and fun, and it brightens my morning to use it.

What are you currently working on when you practice ukulele?
I'm just starting to tackle barre chords. Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Just ordered an egg and a chicken from Amazon, I'll let you know.

Why do ducks have flat feet?

(From stamping out forest fires.)

Last edited:
They saw the flippers that some humans put on when swimming and decided it was a good idea to copy us.

You’re home alone. Do you lock the bathroom when using it?

Yes

I walk up to you and offer you a can marked 'Nope', do you drink from it?

Nope!

Sailing on a boat to Hope, looking for a bar of soap. Should this song be 3/4 or 4/4 time?

4/4

What if that boat takes a wrong trip and lands in the port of Nope?

I'd have to leave a little girl in Kingston town. :(

Favorite Jawaiian tune?

I'm not familiar with Jawaiian much, though I like the idea. And I'm a fan of Reggae, but not a "connoisseur", so hard to pick a favorite. This may or may not fit the bill, but I like to "Stir It Up".

Noble Absolute Return ETF:

Buy, or no buy? :) (I can't make myself even consider it)

Nope, cash is king these days.

When E.F. Hutton talks, do you listen?

Nope, cash is king these days.

When E.F. Hutton talks, do you listen?
Google tells me that he is dead, so I’d rather not be hearing him talk.

Do you like fireworks? (My dogs totally freak out so I don’t enjoy it.)

Love to watch fireworks on a Summer night! (No dogs near me)

Are ukuleles louder in the Winter or the Summer?

I think ukuleles are more likely to be played outdoors in the summer, which makes it easier for passersby to hear them, but I don't think ambient temperature affects the volume of the actual sound vibrations an ukulele makes. (Ambient temperature may, however, affect the ease with which that sound travels through air. More research is needed.)

What color is your parachute? (People of a certain age will recognize this question.)

I think I asked that question here a few months ago! My parachute is blue.

When was the last time you checked your blood pressure, and what was it? (mine is 112/66 this morning, but I think this meter reads low by about 10... so, still decent)

126 over 72 last month, a miracle of modern chemistry.

Last song you played on ukulele?

It was either In My Life or Here There and Everywhere, pretending that I sound close to Jake, since I'm playing his version.

If you could sit down for a long lunch with someone, (since it's fantasy, we'll consider everyone a possibility, whether currently living or not), with whom would you most like to have a long conversation?

Thomas Becket

If you could live anywhere at any time in history, where and when would it be?

I'd go back to my childhood, when all my family members were alive and well, and there seemed to be wonderful possibilities for the future.

Favorite snack food?

Tortilla Chips and Guacamole. Or Salsa. Or both.

What's a food that you hated when you were a kid, but you really like now?

Top Bottom